Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Addict!

I tried to resist, to give up for a few days. But I cracked. I ran today. So much for that rest for a while after Sunday's race. To be fair I only ran 5k and I ran it relatively slowly (and since when did I think that a 30 minute 5k was slow?), but I ran.

The good thing is that it seems to have helped my legs. They were feeling tight yesterday, and through the early stages of the run but as I picked the pace up towards the end they started relaxing a bit, and have been fine all day. The way they're feeling now I reckon they'll be fine for tomorrow (although I'm not going to do any more than 30 minutes again, partly because I only have 30 minutes to spend in the gym because of a meeting I have to go to).

Which is leading me to think that a return trip to Blackpool in June for another half might be on the cards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home