Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Double Trouble

I like Tuesdays, I get to run twice! Woo hoo! (Now there's a sentence I thought I'd never write).

I did 4.2k on the treadmill this morning (on hills! I don't normally do hills, and deliberately choose the flatest races I can, but I've decided it's time to face those demons), then met up with my running group for about another 4 miles this evening (well, 2 with them and 2 to get to the meetup point and back). I'm amazed at how much easier I find a 4 mile run now I go on longer ones regularly, it feels like I'm just warming up when I'm done. (Another sentence I never thought I'd write).

Anyway, I now have a target for February. It turns out I ran dot on 96 miles in January. So 100 miles is a nice looking target for a slightly shorter month (and believe me, if I'd totted that up earlier this month I'd have found an extra 4 miles from somewhere!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home