Saturday, February 25, 2006

Prepared?

So, today has been almost total rest, save for a bit of light housework. I've eaten fairly well (it's noticeable how quickly my appetite drops when I don't exercise, and psychologically I far prefer the pattern of burning off lots of calories and eating more than not burning but not eating as much either), and I haven't run.

I've got my stuff vaguely ready, I've eaten some pasta and bread, and I'm getting ready for an early night. I've set my alarm, and I'm not stupidly scared. I haven't touched alcohol since last weekend, and I've trained as well as I could have expected.

I guess I'm ready. Once I get this half out of the way I guess it will really sink in how far the marathon is, but hopefully it will also give me a bit of belief that I can do it.

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger hit-and-miss said...

good luck

7:48 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

good luck and enjoy!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

good luck!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home