Wednesday, September 13, 2006

M - 11

A quick foot update, it seems to be recovering a little. It wasn't helped by me wearing new work shoes and taking some skin off my toes, but I seem to be able to run relatively pain free, which is good.

I've got a couple more jobs done, sorted out parking at the airport and worked out the public transport system and what ticket I need.

It's looking like I'll be travelling over there on my own. I'd been looking forward to a bit of company, but my friend has got ill. It's worse for her to actually be ill than it is for me to travel alone when I do that loads anyway, but I'm still a little disappointed that the weekend won't be quite what I hoped for. The important thing is that she gets herself well though, so I'm busy adjusting my plans a bit. In a way it might help me resist the temptation to do too much sightseeing and too little sleeping, but it would have been nice to have someone to share the whole experience with. I might just have to take my laptop so I can whinge online about my blisters and hope someone is listening!

Anyway, these things happen, and the important thing is that I'm still fit and healthy with a week and a half to go, and currently just praying that I don't pick anything up before next weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger GetStrongGirl said...

You will do Great! And I for one would love to read about your blisters. You are SUCH an inspiration to me H.....

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home