Thursday, September 14, 2006

M-10

Nothing too interesting to report today. I ran, on schedule, I ate carbs, I read the Berlin guide book. I sense that I'm about to move out of the "getting close and quite excited" stage into the "bloody hell, what have I agreed to do" stage. At the moment, I'm kind of in limbo. I've got used to the thought that it's in less than two weeks, but I've not yet had to confront being in the last week.

Tomorrow night or Saturday is the big carb shop, I'm also making myself some flapjacky carb loady treats to take with me over the weekend. A 3 miler and an 8 miler, and then I'm pretty much done.

Eek!

1 Comments:

Blogger montidogeo said...

Good luck and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Might see you there,
I'll be near the back, just before the litter pickers and the Slow Police.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home