Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Legs

My legs actually felt stiffer today than they did yesterday, but I still went out for a 2 mile run to keep them moving again. I'm not expecting to break any records in Amsterdam, and that's not why I'm running it, but I want to keep my legs moving a bit so that I can at least run all the way and have fun rather than struggling through it.

I liked the pain in my quads today though. Every time I took a step and they twinged it was a reminder of what I've done, just in case I was danger of forgetting. I've earned that pain, and I'm proud of it.

Hopefully I'll manage 3 or 4 miles tomorrow, but I'll see how I feel when I get up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Junie B said...

I'm jealous. (remind me i said that after i run my 1/2) :O)

It seems my day is forever away.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home