Thursday, December 07, 2006

Speedwork

Operation "regain some speed" seems to be coming along nicely. I'm doing a fairly regular 30 minute speed session on the treadmill, and getting faster every time. I'm not as fast as I used to be, but there are definite improvements.

I think when I do my next marathon I'll definitely try to focus on the quality of sessions rather that just miles - even if that means resorting to the treadmill.

Meanwhile the Christmas lights run was great fun, and I was surprised at how many of the Horsforth people I kept up with, considering they are supposedly more serious than my club.

I'm also counting down to my 1200 miles for the year target. At one point I was way ahead of 100 miles per month but I've slipped a bit recently. I should make it, and at least it will keep me focussed through the Christmas party season.

I'm feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home