Friday, June 16, 2006

Gym Bunny Does Europe

OK, so I'm not intending to race much before Berlin... but that doesn't stop me planning what happens after! It looks very much like I'll be doing the Amsterdam Half Marathon on 15 October. A mere 3 weeks after Berlin, but only half the distance. I'm probably going to register and then if I'm not up for it I just won't run, or I won't race. I'm not going to push myself too hard if I'm still blistered and sore. But on the other hand, if I'm going to be in Amsterdam anyway I'd be kicking myself if I felt up for it and didn't run...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

That sounds like a good idea. The first time I did a marathon (walking - not running), I thought I'd be able to do another race 2 weeks later, but I just wasn't up to it. I think it was more of a mental issue than physical though.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home